Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind off organization on your big day?
My coordinator service is great when you have completed most or some of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your day-of wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day.
Services prior to wedding include:
- An initial consultation with the couple to become acquainted and obtain information regarding your wedding.
- Two to four pre-weddings follow up meeting, in order to gather all the necessary details.
- Configure and finalize a timeline itinerary that would help your wedding run smoothly
- Can suggest vendors that I trust will bring your wedding vision to light.
- Ongoing and unlimited contact with me via phone and email.
- Can also offer you styling tips for wedding decor, d-i-y ideas, table setup etc.
- A meeting where we will visit the venue site to discuss the layout and set up of reception.
- Two weeks prior to your wedding call all necessary vendors to confirm arrival times and finalize timeline.
- Collection of items to be brought and set up by me at venue such as: candles, guest book, favors, toasting glasses, place cards, table numbers, etc.
- Will be at venue greeting vendors & receiving deliveries upon scheduled arrival times.
- Distribute copies of your wedding day itinerary to all necessary vendors.
- Assist vendors with any questions or problems that may arise.
- Also oversee & assist with the proper setup of décor and layout of the tables, centerpieces, linens, equipment etc.
- Confirm proper placement of escort cards, table numbers wedding favors, flower arrangements, candles etc.
- Ensure that the vendors are aware of the rules and regulations of venue and anything used from the venue is returned by the end of the evening.
- Greet your guests as they start arriving to the reception and direct them to the proper area
- Supervise the proper setup of the cocktail hour and distribution of hors d' oeuvres to your guests.
- Guide guest to reception space for dinner and make sure they are seated in correct table arrangement.
- Assure dj/band are following the wedding schedule and are cued for correct music playing.
- Line up bridal party for grand entrance and cue them for correct music.
- During the dinner portion of your wedding, oversee that the catering staff are distributing food and drinks to your guests at the appropriate time.
- Ensure your MC follows the wedding itinerary for toast, dances, and announcements (grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc).
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to all vendors, on your behalf
- As the wedding progresses, I will do a complete overview of the reception to ensure there are no uncompleted tasks such as: making sure the necessary vendors obtained a break to eat, setting aside items that need to be stored away safely (money box, gifts, personalized items, etc).
- If needed a final walk through with venue manager to make sure space is left up to venue standards.
* please note that the above services can be modified to fit your specific wedding needs.
* Only a 40% deposit is required to secure wedding date.
A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles, CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to an amazing designer. I have good references (weddingwire.com) and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, please don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. Have a Darling Day.